As a agency fanatic within the improvement of the nation, I’ll be posting a collection of essential infrastructural initiatives with some photos of each ongoing and accomplished initiatives throughout the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria, ranging from the South West.
Among the initiatives have been inherited from earlier administrations whereas some have been initiated by this authorities.
Buhari Administration Tasks in South West Nigeria:
1. Rehabilitation and Growth of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway:
The undertaking is now being funded by the Presidential Infrastructure Improvement Fund (PIDF) established by President Buhari in 2018 to fund essential infrastructure initiatives (ongoing)
2. Rehabilitation of excellent sections of Sagamu-Ore Expressway (ongoing)
three. Building of 158km Lagos-Ibadan Commonplace Gauge Rail, with 10 Stations:
Apapa, Ebute Metta, Agege, Agbado, Kajola, Papalanto, Abeokuta, Olodo, Omi-Adio and Ibadan. (ongoing)
four. Reconstruction of Apapa — TinCan — Mile 2 — Oshodi- Oworonshoki Expressway (commenced November 2018) . That is the primary full reconstruction of the Highway because it was first constructed within the 1970s. (ongoing)
5. Dualisation of Oyo-Ogbomosho street (funded by the N100 billion Sukuk Bond issued by the Federal Authorities in 2017) (ongoing)
6. Rehabilitation of Lagos-Otta-Abeokuta Highway (ongoing)
7. Rehabilitation of Ikorodu-Sagamu Highway (ongoing)
eight. Building of US$10 million Most cancers Remedy Heart on the Lagos College Instructing Hospital (LUTH) (ongoing)
9. A $21 million undertaking funded by the Japan Worldwide Cooperation Company (JICA) — will stabilize energy provide to greater than 200,000 individuals in and round Apapa in Lagos State. The contract was signed between the Japanese and Nigerian Governments in November 2018.
10. Energizing Economies Programme — Electrification of Sura Purchasing Complicated (1,000 outlets), Shomolu Printing Group (four,000 outlets), Gbagi Market, Oyo (7,872 outlets), Ita-Osun Market, Ogun (2,814 outlets), Nnamdi Azikiwe Market, Lagos (three,091 outlets), Balogun Market, Lagos (1,662 outlets), Iponri Market, Lagos (1,305 outlets), UMBC, Oyo (700 outlets), Isikan Market, Ondo (277 outlets), Bariga Market, Lagos (390 outlets), Erinwe, Ogun (1,280 fish ponds) (ongoing)
Accomplished Unbiased Energy Plant at Sura Purchasing Complicated in Lagos Island.
11. Social Funding Programme: 96,000 N-Energy Beneficiaries throughout the six States of the Southwest. College Feeding at present ongoing in four States of the Southwest: Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Osun.
Do You Assume President Buhari Has Carried out Nicely?
CLICK TO DROP YOUR COMMENT
Share this publish along with your Mates on